11 noiembrie 2010

Oftat.


-I'm all out of faith.This is how I feel.I'm cold and I am shamed.Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake and I can see The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn.

It crawled beneath my veins And now I don't care, I had no luck .I don't miss it all that much .There's just so many things That I can't touch. -

-I don't know how else to put this.
It's taking me so long to do this.
I'm falling asleep and I can't see straight.

My muscles feel like a melee,
My body's curled in a U-shape.
I put on my best, but I'm still afraid.

Propped up by lies and promises.
Saving my place as life forgets.
Maybe it's time I saw the world-

-I'm looking at you through the glass...Don't know how much time has passed.Oh god it feels like forever!But no one ever tells you that forever Feels like home ,sitting all alone inside your head-

-Lay beside me, tell me what they've done
Speak the words I want to hear, to make my demons run
The door is locked now, but it's open if you're true
If you can understand the me, than I can understand the you
...lay beside me,under wicked sky...-

-So close, no matter how far/Couldn't be much more from the heart/Forever trusting who we are
...And nothing else matters-

-Living life like an ocean.But now the current's only pulling me down.It’s getting harder too breath.It won’t be to long and I will be going under
...There's a fear in me and it’s not showing...-


-I tried to kill the pain, but nothing ever helped.
I left myself behind, somewhere along the way hoping to come back around to find myself someday-


-Remember me when you're the one who's silver screened
Remember me when you're the one you always dreamed
Remember me whenever noses start to bleed
Remember me, special needs-




-Time, is going by, so much faster than I,
And I'm starting to regret not spending all of it with you.
Now I'm, wondering why, I've kept this bottled inside,
So I'm starting to regret not telling all of this to you.
So if I haven't yet, I've gotta let you know...-


[...]

Niciun comentariu: